Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Good morning. I have a very smart 16 week old standard poodle

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...
Good morning. I have a very smart 16 week old standard poodle puppy. He insists upon carrying and live critter he finds into the house. Why is this? Thank you. Marc***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/10/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Good Morning Marc and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. Even the very smart poodles , as puppies, everything is a treat or play thing. These critters that Bronx finds are something new and exciting and he will go after them and then not really know what to do with them. AS Bronx matures, these things will become boring and he will leave them alone. Training is key, even at his young age. Sweet Bronx sounds like a normal puppy, Marc. He will do great! Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. Makes sense.
You are very welcome, Marc...keep up the good work with your sweet Bronx!

I'm just following up on our conversation about Bronx. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian