Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

We was outside playing then he let out a big help

Customer Question
for about a min now...
We was outside playing then he let out a big help for about a min now he can't use his back legs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wonds ,no blood,no swelling
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Captian age 5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Captain?
Customer: Healthy 60lb Pittbull male
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/8/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Did this just happen? Is he still unable to use his hind legs? Is he otherwise normal besides his hind legs?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian