Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog all of a sudden started tilting her head to the left

Customer Question

My dog all of a sudden started tilting her head to the left and acted confused.Now she is drooling on the left side of her mouth and her eyes are darting rapidly back and forth. She is taking Dreamaxx.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Can you give me an update on how Bobbie is doing? 2- Did she get into anything? 3- Any vomiting? 4- How much does she weigh? 5- Any other symptoms?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is doing better. When this first happened she did vomit and became incontinent of urine. She did not get into anything. I gave her some lunch and this started happening about an hour after she ate. She weighs about 50 lbs. The medicine she is on is Deramax. I misspelled that originally. Her eyes are not darting now. I have contacted her Vet. and I am taking her there today. Thanks for replying to my email.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to learn she is doing better. Thank you for the update.