Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Do you know of any where in Carthage,n.c.28327where you can…

Customer Question
Do you know of any...
Do you know of any where in Carthage,n.c.28327where you can get help on medical ass for dental work on a abused dog?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/5/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Hi, Virginia. Can you give me more information on where this dog came from? Are you wanting to do this yourself or surrender him to a rescue/shelter? What breed of dog is he? How long have you had him?Who diagnosed him with dental problems and what did they mention needed to happen? Have you looked into starting a GoFundMe?