Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I have a slavian

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a slavian pointer he is 9 years old for the last 3 days he has not eaten and yeaterday and today he has been foamy yellow sick and doesnt seem to want to drink. He is lathargic but his gums dont feel sticky today is a bank holiday so the vets are closed. He doesnt have any diahorrea and he is not bloated
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: douglas
JA: Huh?
Customer: I have a slavian pointer he is 9 years old for the last 3 days he has not eaten and yeaterday and today he has been foamy yellow sick and doesnt seem to want to drink. He is lathargic but his gums dont feel sticky today is a bank holiday so the vets are closed. He doesnt have any diahorrea and he is not bloated
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any pre existing medical conditions? 2- Did he get into anything? 3- How much does he weigh? 4- How long since the last time he vomited? 5- Any other symptoms?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian