Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My little dog has operatic breathing spasum JA: I'll do all

Customer Question
My little dog has operatic...
My little dog has operatic breathing spasum
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: Like a cough then spasum to stomach
JA: Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sweetpea 6years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sweetpea?
Customer: No spasum quits then she is ok for a while then does it again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/1/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Sweetpea.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:How long has she been doing this?How long do the episodes last?How frequently does she do this?Does anything seem to trigger it?What kind of dog is she?Are you able to upload a video of her doing this?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian