Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Is there a charge 1st..

Customer Question

is there a charge for this 1st..
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Diesel. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. This is not a free service, sorry. If you want to continue, I will be happy to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what happened but it would not let me make a password ***** closed the page, I should not be charge. I never talked anyone, And if your service won't even let me make a password ***** can I trust your service. So please do not charge me.
Thank you
Esther Butzlaff
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry you had problems with the website. I just answer veterinary questions for the site; I don't know anything about deposits or passwords. I certainly can't charge you anything! If you have a question about your dog, I will be happy to help. If you need to ask about deposits, if you were charged, etc. you need to contact the moderators for the site. You can contact them by using the drop down menu.