Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has had diarrhea to 3 days but today she started

Customer Question

My dog has had diarrhea for 2 to 3 days but today she started to vomit white foam what should I do?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: I remember I had dropped a small piece of raisin bread I think she had some
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Violet
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Violet?
Customer: she is a pom
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How much does she weigh? 2- How long has it been since eating the raisin bread? 3- Can you give me an idea of how many raisins were in the piece of bread? 4- Is she lethargic? 5- How old is she? 6- Any pre existing medical conditions?