Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dachsand chewed a lens out of my plastic sunglasses. She

Customer Question

My dachsand chewed a lens out of my plastic sunglasses. She swallowed pieces. I fed her some bread. What else can I do?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Name is Fancy. She is about 25 weeks. Weighs 11 lbs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: She is healthy and has had all shots etc. I don't see any blood on or in her mouth. She throw up grass earlier today. Doesn't seem to be in pain.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online.How long ago did this ingestion occur?If you press into her abdomen from both sides at the same time, is she painful or uncomfortable?