Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog has a lump on his chest its soft and it dont bother him when i touch it he has had it for a week its hasn't gotten

Customer Question
he has a lump on...
he has a lump on his chest its soft and it dont bother him when i touch it he has had it for a week its hasn't gotten bigger what should i do
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is 2 1/2 yrs he is a brindle boxer
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bouser?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/25/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Is the lump below or above the skin? 2- Are you comfortable in saying the lump showed up in the last week? 3- How big is the lump?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian