Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Sorry I have a pitbull mix he incounter a snake two days ago

Customer Question
today he woke me up...
Sorry I have a pitbull mix he incounter a snake two days ago today he woke me up shaking his head i cleaned hus ears now he has nothing to do with me and he is drinking lots of water and is usaly very playful and now he is not he is stering at me like i am his dinner i have had him all his life
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. It does not sound like the snake had anything to do with this. The ear cleaning is probably stressful on him and he does not know what to do. You will have to give your guys some time and try to talk to him in a soft voice and try giving him treats so he will learn to trust you again. If this continues, have your vet examine him to know if there is a medical cause for his odd behavior. Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian