Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog will not drink today, has eaten a few treats. Yesterday

Customer Question
limping left front paw in...
My dog will not drink today, has eaten a few treats. Yesterday limping left front paw in evening. Now only wants to be left alone, limps with hind legs today at times.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Max, 2 years old
JA: How old is Max, 2 Years Old?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Max, 2 Years Old?
Customer: He will not drink today, has only eaten treats, seems very tired, wants to be left alone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
4/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Doc Sara, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm so sorry to hear that Max has not been eating well and was limping. How is he doing now? I apologize for the delay in response. Please let us know if you still need help.~Dr. Sara
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian