Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

2,3 day ago just started JA: I'll do all I can to help. What

Customer Question

2,3 day ago just started
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: Now it 2,3 a day
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: Thing she don't like getting picked up by the end where her chest ends she has been trying to eat grass every so often
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bonnie she is short 15 human yrs old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bonnie?
Customer: She has a few lumps on chest and bad breath she lost a couple teeth a few months ago
JA: Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I am sorry to hear that Bonnie is not feeling well. Just to confirm her symptoms, she is painful when picked up and eating grass occasionally. Is she moving normally or hesitating with steps/ stairs, walking stiff, tail tucked? Or has she had any vomiting or diarrhea, reduced appetite? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tail tucked have not seen solids in 2 day or so moves slow to lay dawn and get up
Just wants to stay outside all the time now.
She HAS HAD TIMES REMOVED YEARS A go
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to understand, has she not had a bowel movement in 2 days or just diarrhea for two days? What has she had removed years ago?
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Does she have an appetite? Any vomiting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to get her to reg. Vet on Monday
Thanks for the help think I know what will have to be done.
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Today please:- White rice and lean boiled meat such chicken- Pepcid (famotidine) 0.5 mg/ kg every 12 hours to help settle her stomach. If you have omeprazole that is also an option for settling the stomach at 1 mg/kg daily- Canned pumpkin 1 tbsp twice daily can also help firm up stoolsKeep her quiet and isolated and minimizing picking her up. When necessary please scoop her behind her rear and other hand between her front legsI hope your little one is feeling better... If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today! If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!