Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

14 you spayed lab excessive vaginal bleeding JA: IÂ'm sorry

Customer Question

14 you spayed lab excessive vaginal bleeding
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: She's normal healthy and never had any problems. Only regular vet check ups. She's a very clean dog and she is covered in her own blood on her back end which is very abnormal for her behavior
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought someone was availablestablished now.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one todayAgain I do apologize that my colleague could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has she been bleeding? Is it pure or watery blood?Are her gums pink or pale/white?Has she been straining like she needs to pass urine?Is she passing small or large volumes of urine?Any access to toxins?