Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My small puppy has a lot of green mucus coming out her eyes...:-(

Customer Question
what can I do...
My small puppy has a lot of green mucus coming out her eyes...:-( what can I do ? Thank u so much
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Never mind....I didn't realize u had to go wakeup Dr....:-(
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: If you would still like help can you tell me if Kanecki has had any coughing, sneezing, wheezing, or breathing changes?Do the eyes themselves look cloudy or hazy?Any history of eye trauma?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian