Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 7lb YoChon

Customer Question

I have a 7lb YoChon ( Bichon/Yorkie) I woke up this morning to him trembling and barely walking.. He won't use the restroom or eat or drink.. He was fine when he went to bed.. thank you for the quick response
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We did have wasp exterminator here yesterday, but I waited 4 hours til I out them out. He never had this reaction before. No other issues nor did he get into anything or no new foods.. Just an afterthought..
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I truly apologize no expert has assisted you yet. Did you take him into your veterinarian? How is he doing now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not yet was waiting on you to answer. I will now. As it has Ben to long
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Would you like me to send the question to customer service since you didn't get the service time you expected? I am happy to do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
OK best of luck to you both. Please do not respond again as the question will be closed and I will not be able to answer any additional questions...I hope your little one is alright...