Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I found a small pea size lump that is hanging from my schnauzers

Customer Question

I found a small pea size lump that is hanging from my schnauzers lower lip. I am on social security so I have a very small budget, Any clues as to what it is?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Murray, and he is 6 yeas old
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Can you upload a close-up photo(s) of this lump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurat for you if I can see what you're seeing.