Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My Queensland heelers is obviously not feeling well.outer

Customer Question

Hello, my Queensland heelers is obviously not feeling well.outer nose dry & having trouble breathing through his nose. Sounds stuffed up, yet it's runny also. No energy. Only drinking today, won't take treat.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I am sorry to hear Reggie is not feeling well. Does he have any type of cough? Is the runny nose clear? Sneezing?
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry if you are having difficulties with the site There are some home remedies that can help reduce the congestion and give relief1.) The steam of the shower helps loosen the congestion2.) A little honey three times daily can help soothe the lungs3.) If you have a humidifier or nebulizer that would also be wonderful to use in this situationI hope this information makes sense! If the congestion is not resolving, there is progressive lethargy or the nasal discharge is green/ yellow then it would be best to have a veterinary exam to ensure antibiotics are not warranted. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both!If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Sneezing some & it's running clear.
I will try your suggestions
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Perfect. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
If the information I have provided was helpful I would be grateful if you would rate our chat at the top of the screen so I am compensated for my time. Thank you and best of luck to you both, truly!I am online another 30 minutes if I can be of any further assistance tonight
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Reggie.. How is everything going?

Dr. Altman