Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is a mini schnaucher, she seems breathtaking rapidly

Customer Question

My dog is a mini schnaucher, she seems breathtaking rapidly and trying to throw up a few hours ago. Now she threw up white foam. I think something is stuck. I did a swap at her throat and nothing. She was eating a home that I brought at the store. I disposed of it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She was eating a store brought bone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now is playful looking normal.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: What kind of bone was it? Did she eat any of it?Can she eat/drink and keep either down at all?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?