Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

What does gabebentin do ?

Customer Question

what does gabebentin do for dogs?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Gabapentin tends to be used to prevent seizures and for nerve pain in dogs. Therefore, if BelleBiscuit were to have any seizures, neurological signs or severe pain relating to her spine or a pinched nerve; this would be a medication to have her vet use to help settle those for her. But if she was on it for the short term, we'd aren't likely to see future issues for her. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Please rate my service afterwards, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you today. Thank you! : )
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Bellebiscuit. How is everything going?

nekovet