Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog has been pretty quiet today, he did eat his breakfast, and has drank quite a bit of water but I kept thinking he

Customer Question
He has been pretty quiet...
He has been pretty quiet today, he did eat his breakfast, and has drank quite a bit of water but I kept thinking he seemed pretty sluggish. I just checked his nose, it is warm and pretty dry, then he just sneezed like 6 times. He never sneezes
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: He is a year old Finnish spitz make. He is my show puppy
JA: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the spitz. What is the spitz's name?
Customer: Tinder
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: We went to a reaction class last night at a friend's barn. But other than that he is a super active pup
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/10/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Any nasal or eye discharge? What color? From one or both nostrils?Any chance he got hay or anything in the barn up his nose?Are his gums pink or pale/white?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian