Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic dogs, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043

I have a cockapoo male 1 1/2 years old. He got ahold of

Customer Question

Hi I have a cockapoo male 1 1/2 years old. He got ahold of a mr clean magic eraser and it looks like he ate about an inch or less. Is it toxic, and what should I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He seems fine it was about 45 min ago. What else do you need to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you. I have good news for you, the ingredients that make up magic erasers are not toxic. At most the ingredients might cause some mild nausea or a little diarrhea but that is it. If the piece eaten was not chewed up it could plug the intestine like a stick or a rock but even that is not very common. In most cases eating this will not cause a problem and your pooch will be just fine. I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions, if it did, please leave a rating. Dr. Dan