Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I got a lab from the pound yesterday and she will not eat,not

Customer Question
even scrambled eggs. She drinks...
I got a lab from the pound yesterday and she will not eat,not even scrambled eggs. She drinks but in small amounts. Her breathing is labored , with a jerking motion at the lower area about 3/4 of the way down her body and has slept most of the time I've had her. I contribute the sleep to having a comfortable place to sleep instead of a concrete floor. She's not iratable. Understands and follows commands. She has used the bathroom, both ways.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. First of all thank you for adopting a dog from the pound.Is she coughing at all?Do you hear any wheezing?What have you tried feeding her besides scrambled eggs?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian