Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

PITT BUL L IS MAYBE IN SHOCK SHACKING AND IS A WHITE DOG AND

Customer Question

PITT BUL L IS MAYBE IN SHOCK SHACKING AND IS A WHITE DOG AND ALL BROKE OUT AND CANT WALK HAS A CUT ON MOUTH AND LFT LEG PRETTY DEEP AND LIPS ARE VERY SWOLEN HEART BEAT SEEMS OK EYES PULPES ARE DIALLATTED
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm so sorry to hear that your dog is having all of these issues - I'll do my best to help. I know that you'd prefer a phone call but it appears that there's no one online to fulfill that service for you at the moment. Since your description of the problem sounds somewhat urgent, I wanted to just drop you a note to get you started.What happened to your dog to cause the cut on his mouth and leg? How is he doing now?Truly, even though I do not know the whole history of what has happened to him, your description of his condition is concerning enough that I would suggest having him examined by a veterinarian in person ASAP. This could potentially be a serious life threatening issue and I'd rather you be on your way to the vet than waiting at the computer for someone to chat with or call you.Please let me know how things are going by typing a reply.~Dr. Sara