Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My name is ***** ***** and the issue in regard is my dog,

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** and the issue in regard is my dog, yesterday before feeding time he seemed a little depressed and didn't touch his food and he sometimes does that but comes back a few moments later and eats it, well today I went to check on him and he didn't touch his food at all and he still seemed down, I took him out to see if that would cheer him up and instead he peed out blood which is something I haven't seen him do,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well he's being sluggish and has pale gums, my mother said his breath felt cold as well
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
4/5/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
Hi this is Dr. Gabby. This is sounding serious. How old is he? What is his breed? Any chance he go into rat poison or something toxic?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He's about 3 or 4 years old and he's a pitbull. Highly doubt it, we don't have any around, he usually stays in his enclosed area.
Thank you. And have you noticed him urinating more than usual or having accident in the house?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for the help doc, but he just passed
Ugh! I am so sorry.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian