Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog lilly is very week she can hardly stand on her back

Customer Question
legs and she is drinking...
my dog lilly is very week she can hardly stand on her back legs and she is drinking a little bit of water she lays down and doesn't move and doesn't make a sound she's slightly cold and is breathing irregular what do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/30/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you with your wee one.How old is she?
How long has she been like this?
Is she eating? Any vomiting or diarrhea? Is she painful anywhere you can tell?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well first off my dog is dead now and it took u people for ever to reply to me........no she wasn't vomiting and she didn't have diarrhea and she had only been acting that way for a short period of time
I am very sorry to hear that she has and do apologize that none of my colleagues could assist you before I came online.
In this case, I will sens your question back to customer service to be refunded.
Please take care,
Dr. B
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thnks u
Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian