Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She had puppies 3 days ago and she has diarrhea and is

Customer Question

she had puppies 3 days ago and she has diarrhea and is really low in milk i think but the puppies are sleep not crying much unless they are fighting to get a nipple and they are lovely and pick
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: angel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Angel?
Customer: no i told you everything that is worrying me but its only the diarrhea and she isnt drinking alot of water but i just warmed it up and she drank about four cups full
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

What does her diarrhea look like? Any blood?

Has she been kept up to date with worming?

Are all the pups bellies nice and full?

Is she eating well?

How much does Angel weigh?