Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dog. Was. Diagnosed. With. Kidney. Trouble. Has. Had. Loose.

Customer Question

Dog. Was. Diagnosed. With. Kidney. Trouble. Has. Had. Loose. Bowel. Movements. Is. On. Kidney. Food. Stays. In. Bedroom. Because. That's. Where. She. Sleeps. Is. Feeling. Shaky. When. U. Touch. Her. Underneath her two. Front. Paws on. Her. Body. Hesitates. To. Jump. On. And. Off. Bed. To. Go. Out. In. The. Yard. Can. Feel. Her. Shaking. What's. Wrong. With. Her
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

This could be due to any number of causes. Given her history of kidney problems she may be experiencing significant metabolic problems.

The best thing to do is call your local vet and, if necessary, get the phone number of the doctor on call for your area and have your dog evaluated ASAP.

I do not believe that this is the sort of thing you should try to deal with by yourself at home or just sit around and watch in the hopes that things will improve.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS