Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Mrs.Pearl I Am really concerned about my 3 month old german

Customer Question

Hi Mrs.Pearl Wilson my name is***** Am really concerned about my 3 month old german shepherd. He has vomit 4 times within the last 2 days from eating chicken bones What Should I Do. Please Help
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I really Know of, I let him out every morning to use the restroom and he comes back in. I try to feed him and he just want eat
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Yes. The Adoption place i got him from said he was a terrier mix but dont know what he mixed with and i havent had time to take him to the vet yet what should i do
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Do you think he has brought up all the bones he ate?

Can he keep water down?

Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Has he had any diarrhea or black stool?