Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I started to ask a Vet several days ago and got distracted.

Customer Question
Don't know who I was...
I started to ask a Vet several days ago and got distracted. Don't know who I was talking with. My question was about the vaccine DA2P. On 1/22/16 She had the Bordetella vaccine.She is a Doxie and weighs 15 lb. She has been lethargic and now will not walk, barely eats, she does not Yelp in pain when I pick her up. As far as I know she has not had an injury. What do you think?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I do have a couple of questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

What color are her gums?

If you press into her abdomen from both sides, is she painful or uncomfortable?

Can she jump or go up and down stairs?

Any lack of coordination in rear end or walking with a hunched back?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian