Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog's stomach is hard. Thought worms. Gave her a worm treatment but she has gotten worse. Her eyes are bloodshot and she

Customer Question
Her stomach is hard. Thought...
Her stomach is hard. Thought worms. Gave her a worm treatment but she has gotten worse. Her eyes are bloodshot and she is alittle wheezy.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Priscilla. She is 8.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Priscilla?
Customer: She used to be an inside dog until we moved. She is an inside/outside dog now. We've had issues with fleas that's why I thought worms.
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had this hard belly? Does it look distended?

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, vomiting, or diarrhea?

Any increase in thirst or urination?

Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian