Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My name is ***** *****. I have a 1 year old dog breed not

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 1 year old dog breed not known and he has been vomiting since yesterday. Most of the time it is clear with white froth. Last night he vomitted yellow. he is lethargic not eating and breathing short.The vets are closed intil day after tomorrow. what is wrong and what can I do in the mean time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/14/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian

Thank you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 14 years and I'd like to help with your question. I do have a few questions that my help me understand what is going on. Can you tell me if he is vaccinated? Is he also having diarrhea or just the vomiting? Also, is he drinking any water or does he just vomit it up?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian