Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog developed bumps and lumps all over its body which

Customer Question

Hello my dog developed bumps and lumps all over its body which makes her skin look wrinkly it appeared to come on quickly there's nothing there one minute and there they are the other minute I cant send a picture of it if you would like she's a Chihuahua mix
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bandit
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bandit?
Customer: No not really she might had a piece of pizza that day but it happened right after she went outside to go to the bathroom
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that your pup has been getting lumps - I would definitely be happy to look at a photo if you could attach one (or a few)

~Dr. Sara

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry this is taking so long appreciate you waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having a hard time sending me pictures I went to the add file took the pictures but I don't know how to send them
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear that - if you have the file you can attach it by clicking on the paperclip icon above the text entry box. Alternatively if you can upload the photo to a photo service like Flickr or Google Photos or DropBox and attach a link I could view them that way. You can also contact customer service here for technical questions:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I've got to be offline shortly to make a drive to my home. I'll check back in when I get home :)

~Dr. Sara