Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My older 12 year old husky has just recently started crying…

Customer Question
Hi my older 12...

Hi my older 12 year old husky has just recently started crying alot

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

He has tumours in his anus which the vet has looked at but im just a bit worried about him

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Ziggy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Huh?

Sorry his name is Ziggy

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is Ziggy crying when trying to pass stool or any particular time?

Did his vet sample/test the tumors to see what kind they are?

Are they getting larger?

Is he on any treatment at this stage?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian