Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has thrown up clear liquid 3 times, is lethargic, and…

Customer Question
My dog has thrown...

My dog has thrown up clear liquid 3 times, is lethargic, and not interested in food. But will drink small amounts of water. This has been going on about 24 hours. If I leave and come back he meets Mr at the door then goes back to being lethargic. He is a 12 year old min poodle.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your poodle?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/7/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your poodle.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.