Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

One dog has been snorting days, then a few days ago all the…

Customer Question
One dog has been...

One dog has been snorting for several days , then a few days ago all the other 3 started sneezing. They otherwise act normal. It is like they have a cold . Is that possible

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Mabel , Peanut, Lilly , and Junior . There are 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mabel?

I can't think of anything. They get lots of free running time and all act normal

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/7/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your dogs.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian