Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My now three 3 year old Male Pomeranian had signs before of…

Customer Question
my now three 3 year...
my now three 3 year old Male Pomeranian had signs before of Pancreatitis close to a year possibly just over a year ago, I seemed advice from one of these sights in not remembering at this moment off my head which, but I was told I could give him I believe a quarter of a OCM that was safe for dogs to help with this type of occurance and I'm not remembering exactly what the medication was called I only slightly remember it being to help with I believe calming of gas and something to help with the swelling of sorts of the pancreas, can you please please please PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE help me remembering what this medication is called and let me know how much is safe for my pup! Thank you very very much
He is a (3) year old male non neutered Pomeranian
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/6/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Is he vomiting?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian