Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog started Thur. evening with s tail hanging down and it…

Customer Question
my dog started Thur. evening...
my dog started Thur. evening with his tail hanging down and it is still down. He acts like he is having a ahade time pooping. when he went today it was just a real small what can I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/5/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. When you say the poop was really small was it hard and dry like constipation? Or soft or liquid like diarrhea?

Is he straining to go? Has he had any new food or treats or could he have gotten into something? Is he neutered?

I wrote back yesterday that i=he is neutered and his food and treats are the same I no longer need to know I took him to yhe Vet this morning.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian