Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog got into a bag of Happy Frog 6-4-4 Fertilizer living…

Customer Question
My dog got into a...
My dog got into a bag of Happy Frog 6-4-4 Fertilizer for acid living plants. He tore the bag apart and I'm not sure if he ingested any.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/4/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How long ago did this happen, how many minutes or hours ago?

2. Is Max showing any adverse symptoms of any sort?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott