Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My name is ***** ***** and I was wondering what antibotic I

Customer Question
Hello...my name is ***** *****...
Hello...my name is ***** ***** and I was wondering what antibotic I should give a dog about 40 lbs for an ear laceration.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My sons dog apparently tried to crawl under a chain link fence and has cut her ear. She is about 40 lbs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/4/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 1 year ago
Drhollowayvet

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. Sorry to hear that your son's dog has a cut on the ear, poor guy. These can be quite painful depending on how deep it is.

Just let me know you have connected to the chat ok by saying a quick reply in the chat box below and I will continue with my recommendations for an ear laceration. Thanks! - Dr. H

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian