Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My cockapoo seems to have bouts of vomitting every two

Customer Question

Hi, my cockapoo seems to have bouts of vomitting every two weeks. She had pancreatitis back in October. Has been on low fat diet. Was at vet yesterday and received her rabies and kennel cough vaccines. I had her on dry kibble and then reintroduced some wet mixed in. Iams intestinal plus. This was Tuesday and now it's been two weeks and she's back to vomitting. Could it be the wet food? Also, no signs of pancreatitis, not sore when I put a wee bit of pressure on the area where pancreas is. I'm just completely befuddled at this point. Vomitting episodes usually last four hours with about 4 vimits in that period
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Has your vet done any testing for the vomiting?

3- Any other symptoms?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.