Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Heinz-swallon soft bussy vulvia still health eating drinking…

Customer Question
Heinz-swallon soft bussy vulvia still...
Heinz-swallon soft bussy vulvia still health eating drinking good. Bleed for 21/2 hrs. spotting drops then thick milkie color on aventiclav 125mg for 1 week call to say was not working 3 days after starting. saw vet again. Now getting hardder exray showed no lumps or anything cancer last week now say cancer I am GOING NUTS can it happen that soon I think wrong meds I DID GET CEPHALEXIN 250MG for 3 days or should I just get her put down NOW.I AM SICK with worry. I did tell her 3days after first meds she said wait 1week this has happen now. HELP ME PLEASE. hard to wright sorry.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago
Drhollowayvet

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr.H.

I am so sorry to hear that your pet Heinz was diagnosed with cancer. I see that you said it is hard for your to type. Would it be easier to just talk to you on the phone? There is a small $9 fee for this service, if you would like to proceed just let me know and I can send in the phone request thru the site or we can continue to text, just let me know which you prefer.

- Dr. H