Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is a nine year old dashaund resetly I have notice…

Customer Question
My dog is a nine...
My dog is a nine year old dashaund resetly I have notice alot of whezing and coughing like a hair ball yesterday she was chewing on wood that was Green dirty tonite she began throwing up commuting and whezing coughing and again like hairball however she now has white flem and not drinking what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Is it fair to say that the throwing up was secondary to the coughing?

3- Is the cough like gagging/hacking?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

5- How much does she weigh?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.