Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Goldendoodle is 8 months old and was boarded while we…

Customer Question
My Goldendoodle is 8 months...
My Goldendoodle is 8 months old and was boarded while we were on vacation for 6 days. After getting her back home she has not seemed herself. She is eating and playing but not her normal levels. She wants to lay around a lot more and she has some red patches or sores on the bottom part of her nose. The groomer there said her ear looked like it may be infected so I started her on medication for that but I am concerned now why she seems to be getting worse and not better.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there,

Thank you for your question regarding your girl Lexy. Before I put an answer together for you, I am going to need a little more info about

- Was your girl up to date with vaccinations, flea worming treatments?
- Is your girl peeing and pooping without any issues?
- What sort of diet is she on - is she eating all of her daily allowance?

Once you get back to me, I will start typing up my response. Thanks for this and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Dr E