Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My puppy's snout is swollen and she has discharge from her

Customer Question
nose She isn't vomiting...
my puppy's snout is swollen and she has discharge from her nose She isn't vomiting or diarrhea but drinks water and eats what she can
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It started about two days ago and she don't want me touching it its like she's got s cold
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/27/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Do you think it has reduced at all in the past 2 days?

What color is the nasal discharge?

Any chance of snake or spider/insect bite?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Any chances to hear breathing?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian