Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My name is ***** ***** and my dog jade has a rash on her and

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** and my dog jade has a rash on her butt and it seems to be bothering her a lot but the last thing I want is for her to have a cone on her head. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Um well her rash started this morning and it seems to be getting worse but I don't know if it's just how a rash works?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

What does the rash look like? Just red and irritated? Any pustules, pimples, or sores?

Any history of diet changes or exposure to irritants?

Has she been scooting or dragging her bottom on the ground?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.