Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My stud had an erection early this morning (7 am) but will…

Customer Question
My stud had an...

My stud had an erection early this morning (7 am) but will not get one now. He keeps licking her and she keeps trying to get him interested but it just will not happen again.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Such as?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

Thank you for requesting me. I am sorry I was not online when you contacted me.

So you have a female in heat, but the stud dog is not getting an erection, not breeding with her?

How old are the two dogs? Have either ones been used for breeding or is this their first time? Do these two live together, or did you take your female to a stud?

Thank you but I figured it out. He's back to normal. I do hope I am not charged.

I am glad all is well. Thanks for letting me know.

You can request a refund of your deposit from Customer Service on the drop down menu at any time.