Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
One of his ears is puffy and swollen. It's tender to the
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
one of his ears is puffy and swollen. It's tender to the touch. It's the outer tip of his ear, not the inner area of his ear. He's a lab/boxer mix and has the ears of a lab. … read more
My dog's paws are turning pink from black and I'm not sure
Sarah Snow
Sarah Snow, dog veterinarian
Hi, my dog's paws are turning pink from black and I'm not sure why He's also been acting a little strange these days, shaking his head side to side sometimes and also stopped eating breakfast. He will… read more
I just noticed some little bumps on the tips of my
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I just noticed some little bumps on the tips of my Chihuahua's ears, so I'm trying to do a little research before taking him into the vet … read more
My 11 year old retriever 3 days ago had a small soft bump on
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my 11 year old retriever 3 days ago had a small soft bump on her underside of her ear about 3 inches fro the tip of her ear. It is now about quarter size and to the tip. We really don't have the money… read more
my yorkie terrier,maltese mix has developed some small bumps
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
my yorkie terrier,maltese mix has developed some small bumps with scabs on the iside of his ears near the tip. Any suggestions what it is and what to do to teat it?… read more
my dog keeps rubbing her head on the ground and whining. She
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog keeps rubbing her head on the ground and whining. She has been lethargic all day and now will only get up if you have a treat. She seems to be walking funny when she does walk and is whining a … read more
Our five year old Brittany Spaniel has open sores inside and
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
Our five year old Brittany Spaniel has open sores inside and at the outside of her ears. She scratches them which keeps these small 1/8th inch size openings from healing. It looks like she has a skin … read more
I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever... he has dry, whitish
Dr.B
Dr.B, Doctoral Degree
I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever... he has dry, whitish colored bumps all along the edges of his ear flaps which remind me of exzema or psoriasis on humans (although these areas are more raised th… read more
dog: neosporine on the spots inside her ear flap..sores..inch long
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my dog has a straight line of little bumps inside her ear. When I first saw them I started putting neosporine on the spots inside her ear flap and the sores have stopped draining and now when I look a… read more
i have a blue pitbull terrier and hes a 1 year old. Hes starting
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
i have a blue pitbull terrier and hes a 1 year old. He's starting to lose little spots in his hair and is starting to get bumps underneath his fur that aren't visible. Our grass outside was really hig… read more
I have two 13-month lab-shepherd/aussie shepherd pups, brothers.
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
I have two 13-month lab-shepherd/aussie shepherd pups, brothers. They went on a three-day run in the woods and have been back for a week. They have numerous tiny bumps on the undersides of the tips of… read more
My female Bull Mastif , 5 yrs old,has developed dark grayish
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My female Bull Mastif , 5 yrs old,has developed dark grayish bumps/skin inside her ears and waxy buildup. Also her coat has developed small darkish spots that seem to itch her. The spots are in the sk… read more
She has little bumps in her ear, and they look like they are
Dr. Kelly
Dr. Kelly, Associate Veterinarian
She has little bumps in her ear, and they look like they are scabbing. They itch her too. What can I put on them...vaseline or cream?… read more
puppy: is 6 months old..She scratched a lot..sleeping..ear infection
DocDave
DocDave, Doctoral Degree
Hi, people: My puppy is 6 months old now, and she has several bumps in her left ear, but not very deep down. She scratched a lot while I was sleeping, and the left ear is bleeding now. I took her to t… read more
I have a dog that is part small Pitt bull. She has some small
vetmom4
vetmom4, Veterinarian
I have a dog that is part small Pitt bull. She has some small bumps in both of her ears that are somewhat scaley or bumpy. She doesn't scratch them, they are not oozing or pussy and don't seem to both… read more
My dog is constantly scratching or chewing himself. He has
digitalvet
digitalvet, Chief of Staff Veterinarian
My dog is constantly scratching or chewing himself. He has chewed the fur off his back and back-end. The vet says he doesn't have fleas and he scraped his skin for parasites which he doesn't have eith… read more
dog: 12 yrs old..Her ear lobe is swollen more like fluid..redish
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
i have a female dog which is 12 yrs old. Her ear lobe is swollen more like fluid from the tip and half way up. Color inside the ear lobe is kinda redish blue. Seems to have fever. Why? her body is war… read more
My pupy has bumps under the skin at the tip of his ears. these
Dr. Maro
Dr. Maro, Veterinarian
My pupy has bumps under the skin at the tip of his ears. these then turn into scabs and start over. when its under the skin it almost feels like veins which is what I thougth it was until they turned … read more