Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog has some blood in urine, currently reading one of your…

Customer Question
Dog has some blood...

Dog has some blood in urine, currently reading one of your past conversations with a custimer

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

She started seeming vvery tired and not energetic yesterday, refused to eat, pooed normal and pooed lots then threw up a bunch of hair middle of the night now she's showing some blood in her urine

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Is she spayed?

4- Is she urinating more frequently?

5- Any pre existing medical conditions?