Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog was throwing up last night Was nutered at aspc but one…

Customer Question
Dog was throwing up last...
Dog was throwing up last night Was nutered at aspc but one was inside they said they got it but dog still tries to hump my small spayed dog he as swollen places that looks like testiculs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
2/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Drhollowayvet,
 replied 2 years ago
Drhollowayvet

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I understand your pet was just neutered and is having some GI upset. This can be a common thing but we will go through a series of questions to ensure Thor is not in need of a second office visit to address this issue.

To better assist you with your question I would need a visual of the incision site. You can post a picture directly to the chat by clicking on the Add files button or the diagonal paperclip button. You can take a pic on your phone, email it to yourself, download it on your computer, then post. Let me know if you are having trouble and I will try to provide further assistance. Thank you. - Dr. H